Royal Purple High Performance Marine Oil (HPM) is specifically formulated for 4-stroke marine engines. HPM is high performance synthetic oil that maximizes the performance and fuel economy of inboard and outboard motors wile providing superior protection. Specifically engineered for marine environments, HPM is certified NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible® and exceeds the stringent warranty requirements.
HPM motor oils provide exceptional anti-wear protection with a load-carrying capacity multiple times that of ordinary mineral or synthetic marine lubricants. It’s advanced synthetic solvency reduces engine deposits and keeps engines much cleaner than other high performance synthetic oils. And because of its proprietary Synerlec® additive technology, HPM’s advanced film strength delivers cooler operating temperatures while increasing engine efficiency and maximizing horsepower and torque.
The advantages are clear. Take a look at the photos below:
● Exceptionally high film strength for dramatic reductions in engine wear and heat to extend the life of your engine
● Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall for optimized fuel economy and maximum horsepower and torque
● Exceptional oxidation stability extends oil life and allows for more hours between oil changes saving you time, money and reducing the impact on the environment
● Advanced synthetic solvency reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean
● Superior corrosion protection
AVAILABLE VISCOSITIES: 10W-30 & 10W-40
● 10W-30 is suitable for any 4-stroke gasoline inboard or outboard engine recommending a SAE30, 10W-30 or other multi-viscosity 30 weight marine oil.
● 10W-40 is suitable for any 4-stroke gasoline inboard or outboard engine recommending a SAE 40, 10W-40, 15W-40, 20W-40, 25W-40 or other multi-viscosity 40 weight marine oil.