Royal Purple Maxfilm multipurpose synthetic lubricant is a high film strength, multipurpose, synthetic lubricant / penetrant that excels in a wide array of applications. Maxfilm deeply penetrates, cleans and loosens rusted parts. Once applied, its solvent carrier evaporates and leaves a tenacious, thixotrophic lubricating film on all metal surfaces, providing long-lasting protection against wear, rust and corrosion.
Maxfilm contains Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology, which is proven to make equipment run smoother, cooler, quieter, longer and more efficiently. Maxfilm has a CO2 propellant.
Maxfilm Multipurpose Synthetic Lubricant is Recommended For:
● Loosening stuck parts such as nuts, bolts, locks, hinges, etc.
● Lubrication of power tools, hinges, chains, rollers, open gears, fishing tackle, lawn equipment, etc.
● Preserving and protecting parts in storage, disassembled machinery parts, wire ropes, etc., against rust and corrosion
● Use as a manual cutting fluid to facilitate the ease of hand drilling, tapping, metal cutting, etc., of steel and aluminum
● For best results shake Maxfilm well before each use and use the can in an upright position to maximize aerosol propellant life.